Why did i become a nurse and why did i become a nurse entrepreneur?


Why did I become a nurse and Why did I become a nurse entrepreneur?


Introduction

Since childhood, I had the desire to serve humanity in a tense and vulnerable situation; when a few people show the courage to give a helping hand. This desire gradually got strength when I pay visits to hospitals where I would see patients lying on the beds, crying out in pain.

Also, Clara Barton and Mother Theresa are the two influential nurses who provided me with the impetus to join nursing. They spent their lives helping people in times of hardship, crisis, and destruction.

Therefore I chose to be a nurse to help patients who are passing through the dark phase of their lives.

I believe, nursing is one of the most respectable and trusted fields. This field plays a pivotal role to improve and revamping the healthcare system. I was intrigued by nursing due to its scope and demand. Though this field is challenging as one has to come across stressful situations i.e in case of emergency yet it provides contentment and happiness when you contribute to ease the pain of others.

Why did I become a nurse?

It is now pertinent to discuss the reasons I had in my mind before being a nurse.

1-Nurses are well versed

Ostensibly nurses are seen as humble, honest, and trusted professionals across the globe. They have been ranked as the most trusted professionals for decades. They are appreciated in every society and community.

2-Job security

There will always be the need for qualified healthcare professionals and front liners. The skillset you carry as a nurse is valued in every corner of the world. Moreover, the demand exponentially grows promising job security.

3-Upward mobility

There is a hierarchy of nursing professionals, from entry-level practical nurses to advanced nurse practitioners. It completely depends on the person to stay idle or move forward. The more you learn, the more you grow. Furthermore, you can always go back to nursing schools to enhance your education and your career title.

4-Various Job Opportunities

Nurses can work in a hospital, physician’s offices, insurance companies, nursing homes, schools, patients’ homes, or even they can travel to other countries for work. They also can render their services in informatics while sorting out patients' data to improve the results of the healthcare system.

5-Decent Salary

With the increasing population and surging demand for nurses, their salaries are quite good to make a comfortable and happy living.

6-Wide social interaction

Nurses possess the privilege to expand their social circle and have contact with the best doctors, clinics, and hospitals in a community. It facilitates them to get their relatives and family members treated timely.

7-Sense of purpose

Nursing is not only a career but it imbues a sense of purpose in your personality because you stand by people in their toughest times. I can say, that I didn’t choose this career as much as it chose me.

The Transition from a nurse to a nurse entrepreneur

What is a Nurse Entrepreneur?

The health care professionals who materialise their nursing experience to work and start their own business. The assignments the business owners do may vary.

Being a nurse I helped patients and eased their pain. I strived hoarse to provide my services to everyone around me. I worked days and nights in various hospitals, companies, schools and colleges. I would receive a handsome salary.

I had made a wide social circle of friends and colleagues. I also earned respect in society but I felt that I was working for someone else. Thus I started thinking to work on my own and transforming every possible adversity into an opportunity.

Why would a nurse want to become a nurse entrepreneur?

A nurse would express interest in starting her/his own business and becoming a nurse entrepreneur due to the following reasons


• lack of conviction in themselves; nurses are good at caring for people but are often frightened by the financial factor of healthcare.
• lack of financial and emotional support and not knowing who to ask for help.

Why did I become a nurse entrepreneur?

Most of the time I would feel the need for nurse entrepreneurs who are vital to the healthcare industry.

I believed that I have the creativity and passion to become a nurse entrepreneur. Also, I can boost healthcare through my services and products to improve others' lives.

I thought to create my profession with my terms and conditions while making a significant impact on the world.

I consistently developed new skills, leading to personal and professional growth. It enabled me to grow my business and help other entrepreneurs thrive.

The reasons I have to become a nurse entrepreneur.

1. Extraordinary Income Potential

I believe, nurse entrepreneurs have various opportunities to make incredible incomes through hard work, creativity, and research.

Manifold earns six to eight figures salary a year by offering unique products, agile services, and robust consulting.

For instance, Ben Huber of Dollarsprout; is a registered nurse who receives revenue of seven figures from his business.

The Pioneers of FIGS (Heather Hasson and Trina Spear) have also initiated a seven-figure company selling popular and stylish medical apparel.

Further, most nurse entrepreneurs have built successful and profitable businesses, websites, and blogs on micro to macro levels. The feeling to wake up and seeing your increasing sales is matchless.

Consequently, successful nurse entrepreneurs own and operate online businesses because it offers excellent flexibility and freedom.

2. Flexible Scheduling

I fully endorse, nurse entrepreneurs can focus on their side business in their leisure. Hence you have the flexibility over your schedule and can plan your schedule accordingly.

However, the more energy you put into the business, the faster you grow and flourish.

The control over your schedule also allows you to improve your lifestyle.

For example, you can work the whole day when no one is at home or night when the family fall asleep.

Hence, many bloggers and website owners love working from a coffee shop, bedroom, personal office, or dedicated space.

3. Personal and Professional Growth

I became a nurse entrepreneur as I register that learning and improving new skills is an important part of enhancing your personal and professional life.

It allows you to broaden your proficiency and understanding, and become more competent in various domains.

As an entrepreneur, you’ll learn about innovation, marketing strategies, management and communication skills.

Through developing new skills one can improve creativity and increase passion to cope with contemporary challenges.
  
4. Creativity in Nurse Entrepreneurs

I think Creativity is a basic yardstick of being an influential entrepreneur and successful businessman.

It requires individuals to adapt and apply innovative ideas to solve problems efficiently.

I feel that I become more resourceful if I inculcate creativity being a nurse entrepreneur.

5. Freedom to Develop my Career

One can build a business according to passion and ability instead of spending your day working for someone else.

I became a nurse entrepreneur as I love to be my boss instead of being subservient to others.

I observe that I could solve the problems on my own, help individuals and businesses succeed, create something different, and do what I love.

As your company expands, there are several opportunities to focus more on the facets you enjoy.

You will have the freedom to be more imaginative and aspirational with how you address various challenges.

6. Expand Healthcare

I assert that nurse entrepreneurs can design and develop commodities and services that boost the healthcare system.

It encompasses apparel, healthcare software, and tools to refine healthcare worker comfort/fashion, streamline medical systems and procure valuable medical equipment.

However, it also involves consulting, freelance content writing, and management services to accelerate the healthcare industry.

Nurse entrepreneurs create numerous products, services, and tools to ensure everyone lives healthier and happier lives.

7. No Office Politics

I opt to be a nurse entrepreneur as I was sick of office politics because it is stressful for me as well as other healthcare workers who concentrate on their careers but get caught in unwanted dialogues.

Nurses in hospitals and healthcare settings are much familiar with the difficulties of office politics.

As a nurse entrepreneur, I can craft my career and choose what I want to work alongside.

It’s your company, so you can design as you like and shape the discussions with rationale.

Therefore, you must assess how you communicate to accomplish and ensure your company prospers.

One can also develop jovial skills frequently to satiate the needs of the environment you already have created.

8-Confidence and Empowerment

I became nurse entrepreneur as it adds a real sense of accomplishment in my personality.It gives me the flexibility and freedom that I adore and comprehend. I have a sense of empowerment and control over my life.

Being a nurse entrepreneur has made me confident,composed,empowered and organised personality.Nothing feels more substantial than knowing that I have been able to grow my business.

These were the practical reasons to become a nurse entrepreneur and design a lifestyle that suits my whims.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evolution of Democracy in Pakistan

Who is holding the spectre of Taliban in Gilgit-Baltistan?

Religious and Social Stratification in Gilgit-Baltistan's Politics